Strength Coach – Gregg Swanson
As a leading, physical, emotional, spiritual and mental strength coach and expert, I specialize in driven individuals, those that want to reach outrageous personal goals and archive new levels of personal success.
I’ve developed a unique and powerful approach as a mental strength coach by aligning a person mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Only when a person is aligned can they live a life of power, purpose, and passion with perseverance.
I have authored several books and over 100 articles on the subjects of mental, physical, emotional and spiritual strength.
My main role is to challenge you, your thinking and your beliefs. My top three questions for you are:
- “Are you prepared to make a change?”
- “Once you have made the decision to change, are you courageous enough to start?”
- “Finally, will you commit to finishing what you start?”
Throughout my life, I have studied and been exposed to a wide diversity of teachings and teachers – from my formal education at Pepperdine, to the real world schooling from the corporate world at AT&T, Lucent, Marconi and JDSU, to the spiritual Mystery Schools and shamanism to extreme sports like martial arts, mountaineering and rock climbing.
Armed with this comprehensive and diverse background in personal development, personal empowerment and personal success, I have created a unique and powerful ability to blend the physical conditioning, mental strength, emotional mastery and spiritual development into usable, goal focused, results driven process.
I view my role as a mental strength coach as a multi-role process:
- Guiding: Providing the necessary support, with respect to the environment in which your change will take place. As your guide, I will direct you along the path leading from some your present state to a desired state.
- Coaching: Focused at a behavioral level, involving the process of helping you to achieve or improve a particular behavioral performance. As your coach I will observe your behaviors and then provide tips and guidance on how to improve in specific contexts and situations to achieve your personal success.
- Teaching: In relation to helping you develop cognitive skills and capabilities. As your “teacher” I’ll help you develop new strategies for thinking and acting. The emphasis of teaching is more on new learning than on refining previous performances, so that you will reach NEW heights of personal performance
- Mentoring: Guiding you through all of the various methods and modalities necessary to most effectively discover, honestly come to terms with and powerfully overcome your own inadequate, subconscious programming and overcome your internal resistances and interferences.
- Aligning: As your Guide, I will help you to shape or influence your beliefs and values in a positive way by aligning your values with your vision and mission, by releasing negative and disempowering beliefs and unveiling your own inner wisdom.
- Sponsoring: Sponsorship is the process of recognizing and acknowledging the essence or identity of you. As you sponsor I be actively involved in seeking and safeguarding your potential personal power, focusing on the development of identity and of your core values and strengths.
- Awakening: Awakening goes beyond coaching, teaching, mentoring and sponsorship to include the level of vision, mission and spirit. As your “awakener” I will support you by providing contexts and experiences which bring out the best of your understanding of power, passion and purpose and as well as love, self, and spirit.
Awakening goes beyond coaching, teaching, mentoring and sponsorship to include the level of vision, mission and spirit. An awakener supports another person by providing contexts and experiences which bring out the best of that person’s understanding of love, self, and spirit. An awakener “awakens” others through his or her own integrity and congruence. An awakener puts other people in touch with their own missions and visions by being in full contact with his or her own vision and mission.
My life defining moment came in June of 1998 when I survived a horrific avalanche while descending from the top of Mt. Rainier. It was then that I completely understood the true meaning of power of mind, the strength of body, the calmness of Now and trust in Spirit.
Here’s an interview about the avalanche experience I did with Matt Horwitz.
In addition to Warrior Mind Coach and Training I own Warrior Fitness Training and Coaching. My high quality, high content and high energy programs are thoroughly researched and delivered in a unique, powerful and straight forward manner.
Education and Certifications Include:
- BS in Business & Management
- Professional Personal Coach
- Mental Skills Coach
- Life Strategies Coach
- Lifestyle Fitness Coach
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- MMA Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Sports Hypnotist
- NLP Practitioner
- Time Empowerment™ Practitioner
- Certified Fire and Glass Walking Facilitator